Now that we have had early indications of reopening dates and lockdown is easing, hotels are making plans on how to get back to business in the right way.
Our free webinar on Thursday 4th June at 3pm will provide a detailed communications strategy that hotels can use to manage reopening and drive revenue.
The webinar will cover the following areas:
- A review of other markets to predict reopening timelines, capacities and government legislation
- An in-depth analysis of the post-Coronavirus Leisure and Business consumers; what are their characteristics and how to target them
- How to use communications to reassure guests that the hotel is risk-free and desirable to visit
- What initiatives hotels can put into place to make it safe for consumers and staff
- How to ensure that the hotel’s offering is relevant in the current climate
- How to protect your unique brand identity whilst pivoting the business to prosper during Coronavirus
There’s no charge to attend, just RVSP to email@example.com to be sent the details