We’re honoured to be named one of the PRCA Workplace Champions in 2023 after picking up the Outstanding Professional award.
This is the second Workplace Champion award win for Palm and is the result of our healthy obsession with making the agency a great place to work.
Although we can’t claim to be perfect, we are completely committed to constantly improving the company culture at our digital PR agency, London.
- We try and maximise everyone’s pay, operating five separate bonus and commission schemes and have an employee ownership model that gives shares to staff.
- Everything we do empowers people to progress. We have progression management structure and salary targeting so staff are in control of getting the position and salary they want.
- Our focus on progression is backed by our inhouse training scheme, the Palm Academy. This programme enables the adoption of new communications services, so staff upskill personally and deliver the most effective campaigns for clients. It provides agency-wide training and bespoke sessions for individuals and all employees contribute, with specialisms identified amongst staff that can be shared throughout the agency.
Work Life Balance
- We believe in maximum flexibility with a hybrid model, flexi time and the right to work remotely abroad.
- We have an annual Planning Day, where all team members get to have their voice heard on the type of agency they want Palm to be.
- We have an incredible social calendar, with weekly drinks at the bar in our office, a monthly team outing and a bi-weekly team lunch.
- Every year we host an annual away day, where the team get to travel abroad and socialise together. In 2022 we visited Soho House in Amsterdam.
- We have a Wellbeing Committee that looks after team wellbeing, hosts events and provides specific benefits to support mental health. It also acts as a first point of contact for anyone with mental health concerns and runs the Palm Buddy System that pairs employees so they have peer support.
- Staff work with the new business team to decide which accounts to pitch for so employees only work with brands that they are passionate about.
- And we don’t do timesheets, which we believe everyone appreciates!
At Palm, we believe that investing in the team is as equally important as providing an excellent service to clients.
To find out more about the benefits and culture at our digital PR agency and the vacancies that are currently available, visit our vacancies here.