Palm is delighted to be the hospitality PR agency for Trade (www.trade-made.co.uk), an award-winning independent group of coffee shops and eateries, which has unveiled its first dinner and cocktail menu at their Essex Road site, combining great food with accessible prices, to make socialising a relaxed, enjoyable and affordable experience, perfect for the current climate.
Founder Alex Stone had a vision to evolve the ‘TRADEmade’ ethos for incredible and warm service and create an uplifting and buzzing atmosphere into the evening hours.
Trade is proud to serve creative dishes that won’t be found anywhere else. From Smoked Celeriac with Wild Garlic Capers and Oat Beurre Blanc to indulgent Cherry & Custard Sandos, the menu is playful, unique and made up of seasonal and eclectic, globally inspired small plates. All are priced reasonably for inclusive dining, alongside a deliciously innovative cocktail list.
Plates on the Dinner menu include:
- Cornish Squid & Pink Fir Potato Salad, Olive, Capers
- Smoked Celeriac, Oat Beurre Blanc, Wild Garlic Capers, Swiss Chard
- Shredded Confit Duck, Watermelon, Sugar Snaps
- Chicken Thigh Schnitzel, Fried Egg, Garlic Butter Mayo, Pickles
- Broken Merguez, Pickled Red Onion, Potato Flatbread, Tzatziki
Those with a sweet tooth can indulge in one of Trade’s decadent desserts, including:
- Chocolate Crema, Miso Caramel & Praline
- Cherry & Custard Sando
- Single Origin Espresso & Milk Ice Cream
The evening cocktail menu has been created by Head Bartender Caroline-Astrid Mathon, who was previously at The Ned. The list features seven unique serves, with many including tea and coffee infusions, making them perfect for post work drinks or a late night tipple:
- Cacao Negroni (Beefeater 24, Cacao Nib Infused Campari, Red Vermouth, Absinthe)
- Earl Grey Collins (Earl Grey, Beefeater 24, Lemon, Soda)
- Truffle Martini (Truffle Washed Gin, Vermouth)
- Trade Espresso Martini (Single Origin San Fermin Espresso, Mr. Black Vodka)
Palm is managing the public relations for Trade, an award-winning independent group of coffee shops and eateries, serving up London’s best sandwiches, home-made quality food and specialty coffee across three unique locations in the Capital.
Trade Essex Road is open seven days a week: Sunday – Monday from 8.00am – 5.30pm and Tuesday – Saturday from 8.00am – 10.00pm
Get in touch with the Palm hospitality PR team to find out more: email@example.com