The Real Greek, the UK’s only group of authentic Greek restaurants, has launched its new online marketplace, or ‘Agora’, selling authentic Greek produce, ingredients and store cupboard staples for delivery nationwide: https://shop.therealgreek.com/
Leading London PR Digital agency Palm is managing the campaign for The Real Greek, a bastion of Greek culture in the UK. Palm supports The Real Greek’s mission to become the foremost provider of quality Greek produce, products and foodstuffs to home cooks across Britain. Its new website will ensure that anyone can obtain the delicious ingredients found in its restaurants and that are traditionally hard to procure in the average British supermarket.
The Agora sells food cupboard staples, like oils, pulses, coffee and sweets, fresh and chilled products, including cheese and yoghurt and a large selection of drinks, from traditional Greek wines and spirits to beer and cider.
From Grecian essentials, like Olive Oil and Pine Honey, to specialist Aegean delights, including Feta Cheese, Dolmades (stuffed vine leaves) and Greek Coffee, all produce is from Greece, sourced from the country’s finest suppliers and farmers.
- Epiros Feta PDO (£2.35). The Feta supplied by Epiros is among the most highly regarded in the world, and has been awarded a Protected Designation of Origin, signifying that they are produced to a high standard using traditional methods.
- Latzimas Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil PDO (£5.00) also has protected status. It is produced from olives growing in the area of North Mylopotamos, an area which has all the necessary conditions to create one of the best olive oils in the world. Its pure green colour, rich aroma and mellow taste make this olive oil a unique experience.
- Dolmades (£2.30) are stuffed vine leaves; cooked with a fantastic blend of Greek rice mixed with onions, parsley and dill, then stir fried with vegetable oil, topped with lemon juice and hand rolled in fresh, tender Cretan vine leaves.
- Traditional Pine Honey (£7.50). Greek honey is considered to be among the best in the world. The honey hails from the island of Thassos, which has a long tradition of beekeeping, where the rich coniferous forests give the honey a unique flavour profile.
- The Real Greek Wines (£10.00 – £14.00) will all be available to order. A rich variety of red and white wines hailing from across Greece and the Aegean Islands, these are easy drinking and pair perfectly with any Greek dish. For example, the Ellinas Red has been specially bottled in Thessaloniki for The Real Greek and features inviting ripe berry fruit aromas.
Delivery will be nationwide (UK Mainland only), so whatever the location, it’s easy to get your Greek fix.
Get in touch with the Palm restaurant PR team to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org