We’re bringing you more delicious Pancake Day inspo with Palm’s FMCG disruptor PR client, Holy Moly’s fantastic recipe suggestion.
Holy Moly is the British brand that delivers the holy grail of gastronomy: perfectly ripe, all-natural and delicious ready-to-eat smashed avocado and guacamoles.
Feel inspired? Showcase your serves on Instagram, tagging @holymolydips
- 125g self-raising flour
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- 1tbsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 150ml almond or soya milk
- 4 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 tubs of Holy Moly Original Guacamole
- Sprinkle of chilli flakes
- A sprig of coriander
- A sprinkle of mixed nuts (optional)
- A squeeze of lime
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a bowl and mix thoroughly. Add the milk and mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Place a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add 2 teaspoons of the oil and wipe around the pan.
- Once the pan is hot, pour a small ladleful of the batter into one side of the pan and spread with the back of the spoon. Make a second pancake in exactly the same way, greasing the pan with the remaining oil before adding the batter.
- Cook for about a minute, or until bubbles are popping on the surface and just the edges look dry and slightly shiny. Quickly and carefully flip over and cook on the other side for a further minute, or until light, fluffy and pale golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate, top with Holy Moly Guacamole and stack the next pancake, ready for a dollop of guacamole goodness! Sprinkle with warming chilli flakes, chopped mixed nuts and a garnish with coriander.
- Just before serving, squeeze a dash of fresh lime juice onto your pile of fluffy pancake goodness… and enjoy!
Palm manages the public relations campaign for the revolutionary Holy Moly brand from our leading London PR and Digital office.
Do let us know if you would like further information on the brand or the pancake recipe.