Pancake Day 2021 is fast approaching, so here’s some delicious recipe inspiration from Palm FMCG client, The Groovy Food Company.
Be sure to share your creations on Instagram, tagging @thegroovyfoodcompany
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 3 tbsp The Groovy Food Company Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or 1 vanilla pod, deseeded
- 2 tbsp The Groovy Food Company Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- a pinch of salt
For the garnish
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 handfuls of raw coconut chips, toasted
- 50 g Dark chocolate shavings
- The Groovy Food Company Organic Agave Chocolate Sauce
- Put all the ingredients except for the coconut oil into a bowl and blend together with a hand stick blender.
- Melt the coconut oil on a gentle heat and put into a separate bowl.
- Heat your pancake or frying pan over a medium heat and take a square of kitchen roll, dab it into the oil and then wipe your pancake or frying pan with the oil.
- Once the oil is hot, take ¾ ladle of the pancake mixture and pour into the pancake pan.
- Cook until golden brown on the underside (approx. 1 minute), then flip over and cook until golden brown on the other side (about 30 seconds).
- Once you’ve cooked all 6 pancakes, stack them back on top of each other in a set of 3 to warm through in the hot pan and flip over to warm the other side.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of agave nectar, sliced bananas, toasted coconut chips and chocolate shavings on top.
Palm is the London food specialist agency for award-winning British Brand, The Groovy Food Company, and is managing the UK PR and Social Media for its Chocolate Coconut Banana Pancakes recipe this Pancake Day. Get in touch if you’d like more details.